Sunday, May 22, 2011

Yay for coupons!


So I have tried couponing in the past and quit overwhelmed before I even started but I have decided I have to stick to it and dedicate some time to it every week! I mean come on even celebrities get all their stuff for free and they have tons of money to spare, so why shouldn't I save my family some money and some stress! I must admit that I am obviously am very new at this so my savings were probably not as dramatic as some of the extreme couponers but none the less I am way excited!
I went to Walgreens!               

             Spent $28.65     Saved $41.61 (including the sale price, coupons, and register rewards)


I think its a pretty good start!  Everything I bought was already on sale so on top of the sales and the register rewards and the coupons not too bad for my first coupon trip!                                                                  




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment