Sunday, April 17, 2011

Operation Easter Bunny

I was a little hesitant to take Jayden to see the Easter Bunny this year because last year he was petrified and we didn't even get a picture he was screaming and shaking in fear. So this year I had to plan a trip after his nap, and buy him some of those mini pretzel dogs he loves so his tummy would be full and he would be well rested! It had to be very non chalant, we "just so happened" to pass by the Easter Bunny Set Up and I pointed the bunny out and asked him if he wanted to go look at the bunny from far away and he was so excited! He ran up to the bunny said Hi and sat right in his lap gave him hugs and kisses and he even cried when I said we couldn't bring the Easter bunny home. Needless to say we got a great picture! Operation Easter Bunny was a success :)


Happy Easter! 



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I am SO glad you commented on my blog because I couldn't find your blog for the life of me... I forgot the name and I'm following so many blogs I was lost...lol. I've been dying to hear an update on Jayden since you're not on FB right now.

    I already gave the diet information back to my friend. I can ask to borrow it again if you'd like though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I know I feel so disconnected from the world without FB lol. Jayden is good his weight is still poor he is at 20 lbs 6 oz he gained 200 grams in like 1 month :( But we are working on it so hope something helps!

    Yes that would be great, I need something to jump start me I am just so into eating crap lol

    How is Cole?! How have you all been? How are you liking California?

    ReplyDelete