Saturday, April 16, 2011

Elmo-palooza

Some of you know that I love to scrap book and do arts and crafts but I have been swamped with school and life so I haven't had time. My sister asked me to design invitations for my God daughters 2nd Birthday and of course I have to find time for that so I said Yes! She is obsessed with Elmo, so Elmo-palooza just HAD to be the theme. I didn't want to do anything obvious or just buy Elmo invites at the store, So I started late last night and some of this morning to come up with something and here it is what do you think? It's a very rough draft so excuse the pencil marks and the obvious glue marks lol I couldn't find my glue stick so I used craft glue. The final product will be polished and perfect 
Front the banner is supposed to look like the sesame street banner
Back of course Elmo's Face it opens up to see the invitation below


When Elmo's Face (the back) opens this is what they will see  I will probably make some changes here and there but like I said rough draft :)

Let me know what you all think.
Photobucket







No comments:

Post a Comment